Live contact and service

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Live contact and service

Message 1 of 3
(352 Views)

I have been a Verizon customer for over 10 years with absolutely horrible service every time I call them. There is no option to remove services online and when calling to do so it’s a long hold time and they offer nothing for their poor customer service. So sick of them and thinking it’s time for something better. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Live contact and service

Message 2 of 3
(238 Views)

What service are you trying to remove?

Have ypou tried reaching out to them on twitter @verizonsupport?

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor I
Platinum Contributor I

Re: Live contact and service

Message 3 of 3
(224 Views)

@Headache718 wrote:

I have been a Verizon customer for over 10 years with absolutely horrible service every time I call them. There is no option to remove services online and when calling to do so it’s a long hold time and they offer nothing for their poor customer service. So sick of them and thinking it’s time for something better. 

Call first thing in the morning. 8 am till 5 pm EDT is the best time. Select cancel service and someone will get on the line. Don’t use any other method. Cancellations must be done verbally. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.