Login issue on website
vb8573

Wow, I keep going in circles on the Verizon website.  I login, it asks for security question, I get the pin page, a pin is emailed to me, I submit it, then I get put back on to the login page. Rinse and repeat. Wth?!  And there's no Verizon contact form to report this issue. So I can't log in to my account, and I can't update my plan.  The website seems pretty useless right now.  And my username, password, security question etc are all answered correctly. No issue there. The system just won't let me get into the account pages. Very frustrating.

0 Likes
Re: Login issue on website
jonjones1
Legend

@vb8573 wrote:

Wow, I keep going in circles on the Verizon website.  I login, it asks for security question, I get the pin page, a pin is emailed to me, I submit it, then I get put back on to the login page. Rinse and repeat. Wth?!  And there's no Verizon contact form to report this issue. So I can't log in to my account, and I can't update my plan.  The website seems pretty useless right now.  And my username, password, security question etc are all answered correctly. No issue there. The system just won't let me get into the account pages. Very frustrating.

Call 1-800-VERIZON hopefully they can get you back on line to your account access.

0 Likes