Long Term Billing Problem (9 Months)
Unhappy777

Ever since I signed a new 24 month contract with Verizon nine month ago my bill has been wrong by exactly $20 each month. Every month at least once or more I have to call Verizon customer service to get the bill corrected.  I have also been promised nine times by a verizon customer service agent that the problem will be fixed and that next month I will not have to call.  This month I have already had to call three times and the monthly bill has not been corrected. I have already spent well over an hour with customer service this month alone.  

I need to have this fixed now! if bill is wrong again in December, I will have no choice but to cancel all of my Verizon services  and swich over to Cox Cable.  I cannot spend the 20th of each month for the next 15 months on the phone with Verizon customer service. 

0 Likes
Re: Long Term Billing Problem (9 Months)
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Unhappy777,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes