Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I can help you. I will send you a PM with the information you need. I too have gotten no where with my problem. One of the reps actually laughed at my wife when she explained to them that my autistic son had used the remote to order foreign language channels. Absolutely horrid. I've spoken with close to 10 reps, most of which were superviosrs and have gotten no where. Anyone with common sense could look and see that most follks do not speak 4-5 languages in the home. He also initiated a hockey package that we caught back in October and we cancelled it. We noticed again on our last bill and see we have been charged an additional $150 for that and when I call they say the cancellation was for next year. Really? Give me a break. Not to mention the fact that they have the capability to see that none of this programming is ever even used a quick and easy way to validate my issue assuming the common sense doesn't kick in. I wish you luck with your issue.