Looks Like Verizon Is Using Customer Service Reps In Philippines Already!
tiara320
Contributor - Level 2

Had to Contact Customer Service, Lady had an Accent, I asked where am I calling she said the Phillippines!  I thought that Verizon was going to hire more customer support staff but only in the United States as they said they were going to do.

People in America need jobs, this is after the Strike has ended and I thought Verizon said they were only going to hire more American Workers in the United States Of America.

This is very Disappointing Verizon, I am a longtime Customer over 35 years, this will definitely change my opinion of Verizon not supporting Our American Workers in the United States of America.  People need Jobs Kept in America, not the Phillippines where you are probably paying them extremely low wages.

Shame on you Verizon. You are getting beyond Greedy!  I Support the American Workers of Verizon, stop outsourcing their jobs to other Countries!

0 Likes
Re: Looks Like Verizon Is Using Customer Service Reps In Philippines Already!
ANGERTOVERIZON

YES, and besides using Phillippine reps, Verizon's online services STINK.  There is nothing wrong with my computer, my browser or my finances.  I pay other company bills on line all the time with NO problems.  VERIZON is the ONLY one, there's a problem with processing my payments.  VERIZON STINKS.  And when you call their 800 number you can wait, sometimes OVER an HOUR.  I am doing myself a big favor and terminating VERIZON and going with VONAGE.  Their service is clearly BETTER.

0 Likes
Re: Looks Like Verizon Is Using Customer Service Reps In Philippines Already!
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes