Loyal Customer !@?
johnh713

I read the following on My Verizon messages:

Thank you for being a loyal FiOS TV customer! As a gift, you now have access to Showtime® until Mar 31st at no charge. Tune to channel 865 HD (365 SD) to watch. Enjoy!   I've even received a nice glossy mailer stating they hope I'm enjoying my free preview and offering a 50% discount for premium channels for up to twelve months.

Only one problem, I lost my free preview the moment I entered into a new two year agreement on January 26th.  Then, when I've tried to just go ahead and order the discounted Showtime special offer I can't because my account reflects a pending order.

I'm fed up and feel like a major bait and switch has been played upon me.  I would have liked to have taken advantage of the free offer through March 31st for "being a loyal FIOS TV customer".  The fact I can't even order the darn discounted offer is as annoying.

I've contacted customer service numerous times over the last six weeks to no avail !!! I've turned to looking to another provider now to see if they'll pay my early termination fees. 

Has anyone else encountered this situation who can offer me some help?

0 Likes
Re: Loyal Customer !@?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi johnh713,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
johnh713

Three days later and I have yet to be contacted by an agent via any of the vehicles you've mentioned. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi johnh713,

Please allow two business days for a reply.

0 Likes