Switch Account

MSN Premium

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 1 of 1
(4,083 Views)
I brought this up on the message board a few weeks ago and thought I had a resolution.  I recently moved and transferred my service, as well as upgraded to the 20/5 plan.  After doing this my MSN Explorer quit working and said my account was no longer valid.  This had happened to me three times before when I moved and each time it turned out my MSN Premium was reverting back to my old MSN Dial-up account and credit card even though I had FIOS.  In the previous instances I would call tech support and after looking into the problem they would get it fixed over the phone in just a few minutes.  This time when I called tech support I was told that Verizon was no longer offering the MSN Premium option and I would have to use the Windows Live option instead since I had changed my service.  I accepted this answer even though I wanted my Butterfly and getting the welcome greeting when logged on.  The other day a friend of mine upgraded to the 20/5 plan after I told him it was $10.00 cheaper per month.  His MSN Explorer is still working and I still think this has to do with the fact I started with the old MSN Dial-up service- and he didn't!  I guess I would just like to know why he can still use the Butterfly and MSN Explorer and I can't?????
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.