Maddening problems with service renewal site
raisinhead
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been trying for a week to renew my service following the "shop" than "upgrade&renewal center" links. The first page asks for permission to access my account. The next page shows my current config and price and what I can upgrade to. This is where the issues begin. I add to cart the "Ultimate HD" package and select checkout On the next page is the movie pack add on choices. depending on how the moon and stars align sometimes it shows HBO/Cinemax and sometimes just HBO. Other times it adds a "Fully loaded Entertainment "pack without me requesting or even seeing this as a choice. I was given a support # for website issues and "John" told me he didn"t believe it was his problem to address and told me to call billing.{As if they also write html code}. I am at my wits end with this and am ready to cancel and go back to my previous provider If verizon would like to keep me as a customer, perhaps someone with a little knowledge could assist me. Support has not been helpful to this point and online chat is like talking to beavis&butthead. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Maddening problems with service renewal site
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi raisinhead

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
raisinhead
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks, would it be possible for me to DM you with my cell #?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

A Verizon agent will contact you by private message here on the forum, or by email. If you then need to speak to them you can make arrangements by giving that agent your number.

0 Likes
raisinhead
Enthusiast - Level 3

Received a call today from Verizon cust. sat group. Nick was extremely helpful in helping with renewal issues. He also was able to experience quite a few of the issues with the web site's functionality which led me to post here in the first place. I believe he was creating a ticket and elevating to the appropriate people. Kudos to you Nick for a job well done. For all the negatives we all post here, I think props should be given as well. Thanks Nick, for your help.

0 Likes