Maryland customers still waiting for repairs after Irene?????
AllieUnhappy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm wondering how many people in Maryland are still waiting for their Verizon service to be restored since Irene.  I have an aerial phone line down in my horse pasture that has now been there for nearly 4 weeks.  There are at least 3 repair orders in for this hazardous condition.  They came out within 2 days of the hurricane and apparently just spliced in some new line rather than pull it up off the ground.  So my neighbor's phone works but the line is still lying there, waiting to tangle up my horses.  And I've had to keep them off the field where the line is about 4 feet up in the air.

With every call my neighbor and I make, Verizon promises to be here within 3 days.  No one every shows up.  Now they're trying to tell me that they're still trying to restore service to everyone before fixing these sorts of things.  Seriously?  They haven't gotten everyone in central Maryland up and working after almost 4 weeks?  The storm wasn't even that bad here!!!!

Shame on you Verizon.  Your customer service is TERRIBLE and you are a bunch of LIARS. 

I currently spend almost $200 per month on land line, DSL, and wireless.  I'm thinking that when my next bill is due I'll tell them the check will arrive in 3-5 days.  But it won't.  I'll be taking all of my business elsewhere.

Re: Maryland customers still waiting for repairs after Irene?????
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account  for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

Lee_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

I'd be happy to look into this issue for you. I have sent you a private message with a secure link to provide your account information so we can further assist.

Lee_VZ

AllieUnhappy
Enthusiast - Level 2

So, another scheduled service date has come and gone with no repairs and no call from Verizon to say it's been rescheduled.  The online ticket now says we're scheduled for tomorrow.  Tomorrow it will be rescheduled again...  keep up the good work, Verizon.

0 Likes