Misrepresentation of services

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Misrepresentation of services

Message 1 of 1
(442 Views)

So,

I was chatting with a rep about transferring service to a house i recently purchased and was informed that Verizon couldn't bundle DirectTV with Fios Internet/Phone when I transferred my service.  The only problem is that I know the current resident of the house has exactly that setup.  He has DirectTV (with Genie DVR whole home system) and Verizon Fios internet/phone.  I checked the webpage and followed the DirectTV link and was shown bundles for DirectTV/FIOS internet/FIOS Phone and wanted to find out how much equipment rental/transfer of services would be.  The rep lied about not being able to bundle DirectTV and tried to say I could only get FIOS TV bundled with FIOS Internet/Phone.  When I mentioned that I followed Verizons own link and the webpage clearly states DIRECTTV bundled with FIOS Internet/Phone she abrubtly ended the chat session.  Is this the kind of customer service I can expect from Verizon from now on?  I would upload the screencapture but I only have the in PDF.  If someone at Verizon cares,  i can send the in an email.  Lying to your customers about the services offered though is not a great way to build loyalty.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.