Missing mailing label for old router
jvmoyer

I upgraded my Verizon router and would like to return the old router, and stop being charged a maintenance fee for it.  The return mailing label, which was sent with the new router, is blank.  How do I return the old router? 

0 Likes
Re: Missing mailing label for old router
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

You will need to contact support:

1800 Verizon or twitter @verizonsupport

0 Likes
Re: Missing mailing label for old router
jonjones1
Legend

@jvmoyer wrote:

I upgraded my Verizon router and would like to return the old router, and stop being charged a maintenance fee for it.  The return mailing label, which was sent with the new router, is blank.  How do I return the old router? 

The easiest way is to walk into a Fios store location. You can check for one either via the Verizon website or just google like: Verizon Fios location near (put your zip code in) 

and it should come back with locations. Get a physical receipt for the return. Make sure the Fios store accesses your Fios account and that it shows the return. Make sure the serial number etc. matches the return, date, time etc. it will save you a load of grief.

Dont let the store tell you they cannot access your account or that they will do it later.

if need be they can do a direct call to their representatives and it will be done.

0 Likes