Mix and Match is nonsense.
2Really2

I should not be surprised by the time I got off of the phone with Verizon agent my blood was boiling. She told me I was confused and did not understand. Really? Is this a way to talk to a customer? I changed my account to internet only through Mix and Match, removing phone and TV services successfully, to find out a few days later none of the changes were made to my account. The chat representative when I inquired why said you can't make changes online to your account for phone and TV you need to call. This was not so when I made changes through mix and match it fully accepted my changes. I had to call and disconnect my phone and TV and they told me that can't be done through the phone, that they would have to charge me more for the internet that they could not honor the price shown to me online for the 200 speed service. The representative was rude, pushy, and if I could I would cancel my Verizon account right now over how I was treated. I am a very shy, quiet, calm person, and the representative actually had me yelling at her that I just wanted her to change my account. I never yell. Ever. I am thoroughly  disgusted with the treatment I was given, and the price that they would not honor through their advertising. I asked the representative if I would get the same price as was shown online and if I could get that in writing and she said flat out no. Unbelievable and what a waste of hours and hours of time to just drop phone and TV and keep internet. Their mix and match program is not available online, and not available when you call. It is false advertising in my opinion. 

0 Likes
Re: Mix and Match is nonsense.
jonjones1
Legend

https://www.dslreports.com/forum/r32730002-Mix-Match-conversion-forced-to-Gigabit

https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect

you may want to first read the above link in regards to what you are talking about.

then I would open a support ticket with the verizon direct since they are real verizon personnel who seem to know what they are doing.

0 Likes
Glenn772

Yeah I had declined the cable portion but when they came out to install they had cable on the ticket and the supervisor said essentially either you take what we have or we're rescheduling for another day... so I took what they had and then had to spend hours on the phone, finally getting switched to the cancellation group all to get the cable removed (again).  Ugh!  the only thing is probably all the providers in my area are as terrible at customer service.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi 2Really2,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes