Most inept customer service ever
msr21

I've been without phone service and have sporadic internet access for the past four days. I'm home sick with no phone for doctors/friends/family to reach me. I called 7/10 for repair (it's a hard short in the outside cable - this has happened before and I told them so). Someone came out on 7/12. He found a hard short (duh!) but couldn't fix it and said the cable guy would come today. No show. I got a voice message (I have no phone service!) saying, "Your appointment has been rescheduled for an earlier date, July 14, 8-12 am." That's tomorrow. How is that earlier? (I got the same message the day before when they rescheduled.) When I called to enter the quick code and confirm the appointment the message said my appointment was scheduled for today before 7:55. It was already 9:00 and there was no option to confirm the appointment for tomorrow. Miraculously, I was able to get through to someone on the phone who couldn't help me because the repair center was closed. I asked why I kept getting phone calls when I requested to be contacted by email since my phone isn't working which is why I called in the first place. I've borrowed a cell phone which costs .27/minute. So far my charges are over $27, mainly for trying to deal with Verizon. There is no way to contact the appropriate person by email through the website. I can't call anymore because the normal wait on the phone for help is 25 minutes. It amazes me that a company can stay in business with such ineptness. I'm usually quite patient, but this will be the end of my relationship with Verizon. I hope someone from Verizon reads these things. I have no idea what happens to posts here. This is the first I've posted.

0 Likes
Re: Most inept customer service ever
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Most inept customer service ever
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for allowing us to assist and achieve resolution. If you need anything else, free free to create a new post! This case is now closed.

-Kimberly

0 Likes