Moving, can I take my Verizon service with me?
mrybka1

I am in the middle of a 2 year contract with Verizon, I have phone, cable, and internet.  I am moving in 2 months to an address about 5 minutes from my current address in the same town.  I already checked that the services are available at that address and I would like to keep the same services just moved to that location.  I just can't figure out what I have to do to have my service moved there, what fees am I going to need to pay, can I move the boxes myself, etc?

0 Likes
Re: Moving, can I take my Verizon service with me?
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Why not email or give Verizon a call? I'm sure they can answer that question for you!

http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
mansour21

Good  day all good people  of Verizon I'm moving from {edited for privacy}  Grafton Ma 01519 to worcester ma  on March  First 2011 Iwish my service (internet and tlphone be diconect ) Iwill Contact you with the ne adress and  sevice I would need thanks very much  Mansour   Rad

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@mansour21 wrote:

Good  day all good people  of Verizon I'm moving from {edited for privacy} to worcester ma  on March  First 2011 Iwish my service (internet and tlphone be diconect ) Iwill Contact you with the ne adress and  sevice I would need thanks very much  Mansour   Rad

Although Verizon does respond to a number of posts in this community, it is peer to peer. Customer helping other customers. Only Verizon can answer your questions, and would require you to contact them directly, as suggested. Welcome to the community and just take this into consideration in the future. We all try to help the best we can, but take note of the previous posts. I hope you can get your service at your new location, and best wishes with your move.

0 Likes