Moving from one FIOS building to another
dhlunar
Enthusiast - Level 3

I might be moving in a month or two.  The building I am looking at has FIOS available in the building. 

My current FIOS deal that I got in December 2010 is discounts on my package till December 2012 with no ETF.  If I move from one place to another do I get the same deals, or would I be consider a new customer and have the availability to pick from the current deals?  Will there be an installation charge at the new place or even a disconnect charge at the old place?  Would I take my wireless router, cable box, and remotes with me to the new place or will they issue new ones?  Also, I might be moving to the next county over, but in the same metro area, however, since FIOS is digital would I be able to keep my old telephone number?

0 Likes
Re: Moving from one FIOS building to another
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

We are glad to hear that you would like to stay with Verizon during your move. We would like to get these answers for you. I have copied your post to our private support board so we can get more information. Please refer all correspondences to there.

0 Likes
Status changed to: Resolved
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response. Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. Tonya C.

0 Likes