Switch Account

Moving

Contributor Cboomhower30
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(683 Views)
so I am moving tomorrow. I currently live with 5 roommates and we have 6 stp's Internet and phone. Our lease ends May first. Two of us found a great apartment but the only way we could get in was by moving in on the 15th of March (tomorrow). I have the verizon under my name so I could be a Scrooge and just move the services but I don't want to have to do that. Is it possible to set the services up at my new place and keep them at my old house for the next month and a half? I don't want to have to change providers just to get internet at my new place because I love the verizon dvr over cable visions "IO" dvr. Does anyone have any advice/options? Thanks in advance!
2 REPLIES 2
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 3
(682 Views)

You can establish a new account at your new place and pay for two sets of services.

Are you under contract at your current place? If so, you will pay an ETF if you shut it down before contract ends.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Contributor Cboomhower30
Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(670 Views)
I believe it was a month to month deal. Hopefully I won't get clobbered with a start up fee
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.