My FIOS Account
brandonwright16
I had a very unpleasant experience with my FIOS service basically which encompasses the whole past year. I have called, emailed, tweeted to FIOS with no replies. I sent this email to FIOS in June 2015 (no reply)...

The service itself is great, but I was told that I am not getting my $400 gift card because I carried a past due balance of over $50. This, despite the fact that I still have service today, over a year later. For this reason, I am seriously considering switching my service as soon as I find the right alternative. If this is not remedied, I see no reason to stay loyal to FIOS potentially even before the early termination fee goes away.

I signed up with one of your field canvassers on a cold day. When I signed up, in January 2015, it was during the $400 gift card promo. The gift card was a major contributor to why I switched my service from XFINITY. 

Now, it's June, and it's hot, and I never got my gift card. I called to find out what was up and was eventually connected to someone who said she didn't have a supervisor I could speak to or contact and that the system wouldn't allow her to send me a gift card. Amanda informed me of the gift card stipulation. I also requested my account just be credited $400. I was emphatically denied.

I am extremely disappointed for the reason of having no idea of that stipulation. I don't always pay my bills on time. I work for a nonprofit, but I pay my bills and have paid any late fees incurred from FIOS. I don't feel it is fair to strip me of this reward for being a customer. I may have been late, but I am a customer.

I really feel wronged by the fine print. My whole sale was done on the canvasser's iPad, and we were rushing through. I had no clue. Had I known a problem could arise, I may not have even signed up.

Any assistance with this matter would be greatly appreciated. I will be sending this email to other FIOS leadership members because I'm not sure who to send it to. I apologize if this has found you incorrectly. Thank you for your time and effort.
0 Likes
Re: My FIOS Account
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes