Re: My Fios App stopped working
Nilsa_VZ
Community Manager
Community Manager

We apologize for this inconvenience. The Verizon Team aware and is currently working on this issue. 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

Verizon Logo
Nilsa
Community Manager

Community Manager
Community Manager II
0 Likes
App Crashes After Update
DBeee

The My Verizon app keeps crashing after the recent update. iPhone 10 user. It’s been like this for a week. What’s up VZ?

0 Likes
Huccey

Hurry up it’s been a while I can’t believe this has gone on so long I e been installing uninstalling for months...  used to love Fios, no more.

0 Likes
KG012

Any updates on this issue please? Not able to load Fios app still and it’s been more than a week now. Thanks 

0 Likes
BaileyAndLuna

Hurry up!!!! I can’t Redeem my REWARD 🤦‍♂️ 

0 Likes
BaileyAndLuna

Hurry UP!!!! I can’t redeem my REWARD and we all know we could use it SMH

0 Likes
Re: My Fios App frozen after update
MomOnDemand

Can’t access anything on the My Fios app - once I login screen just freezes.  Deleted app and re-installed and the same thing happened.  Absolutely nothing is accessible - complete screen freeze.  It’s become useless and I have to login to my account through Google to access anything at all.

0 Likes
Njdad

Please help us fix this issue VZ. 

0 Likes
Spediestevie

This app hasn’t worked for a couple weeks.  What’s the update , VZ ? 

0 Likes
Re: My Fios App frozen after update
jcrigg

I am having the same issue after upgrading to 13.4.1. I originally thought might just be my phone since im still on an original iPhone 7. But now that I've upgraded when I try to open the app it just freezes and heats my phone up immediately and then eventually crashes. I've already tried a soft reset, uninstall reinstall and nothing worked. sounds like an issue with the app on Verizons end getting it to be compatible with 13.4.1 which is it obviously not right now

0 Likes