Re: My Fios App frozen after update
mhochman

I deleted the app and did a reboot of the phone. Downloaded the app again and it actually works now. I think that was suggested above. 

0 Likes
Anonymous_2180

I uninstalled than reinstalled the app. It worked once than i tried opening it again and still frozen. Your fix wasn’t successful!  

0 Likes
mhochman

Did you reboot the phone in between?

0 Likes
EseJames

Still not working for me.  Started when upgraded to iOS 13.4.1.  Tried the uninstall->reboot->reinstall process.  Didn't fix it.  Upgraded to 13.5.  Tried the same process.  No difference.

It gives me the license agreement screen, then asks if i want to use thumbprint auth.  Whether I agree to or not, it then starts flashing the three dots and then crashes.  Running it again gives me three gray dots and then crashes.

0 Likes
JoeWest1

Tried every solution possible, to no avail.  Verizon, get ur act up!  At least have the decency to explain to us if you have or are about to look into the matter.

0 Likes
saiyanzzrage
Enthusiast - Level 3

iPhone 11 and same issue.  When I click on the app it freezes on the white Verizon page and nothing happens.  Completely broken.  

resetting network settings on phone, restarting phone, reinstalling app do not work.  

0 Likes
YmShelanu

I'm having the same issue.  iPhone 7, iOS 13.5.  The app starts up, lets me log in with fingerprint, and then won't get past the next screen with the three flashing dots.

I've tried deleting and reinstalling, deleting, rebooting, reinstalling, forgetting the network and reentering my credentials, trying to log in over wifi with cell data turned off, trying to log in with cell data with wifi turned off.

0 Likes
vindows7

I have the same issue with iPhone xs max, ios 13.5.1 and after multiple re-installs/restarts. screen stuck at white screen with three dots after launch. Able to select terms and conditions, make face id selection and no progress after that

0 Likes
kward365

I would recommend you uninstall and reinstall the app but do not opt to use face ID for iPhone users. Just agree to the terms of service and skip the face ID. App works perfectly for me now. I added the face ID function after the fact, and I haven't encountered any issues to date. 

0 Likes
mayaedkoch

Same issue. Super annoying. 

0 Likes