Re: My fios app freezes and crashes
Mrata
Enthusiast - Level 3

it took a while but I got someone interested enough. they told me that the update made the iphone incompatible in some cases. no specifics about what models. I have the phone 6plus and the issue is also o on people iphones who's are the ipohone 10 and 11. I hope this helps I have a ticket number but who knows how far that'll take it.

It's not good news but it is news.

Mark

0 Likes
Re: My Fios App frozen after update
Mrata
Enthusiast - Level 3

verizon has closed their eyes to it. just keep paying is their motto

0 Likes
LadyRomero

Same issues. No matter what you do, soft reset, hard reset, install and reinstall, etc. it will not work. Verizon... get your stuff together. 

0 Likes
T-Sizzle1

Same issue. Tried uninstalling, rebooting phone, rebooting router, reinstalling, with FaceID, without FaceID, chatting with technical support, chatting with customer service.. latest was that I should contact the app team (but left out the part about how to contact the app team). Part of why I chose Fios was because of the decent parental controls, which worked fine for about a month, but now, the app is totally useless.

0 Likes
Mrata
Enthusiast - Level 3

As it turns out, You need the older version of the app. Good luck.

0 Likes
Rvega219

Any updates here!? I thought the app was down after a bad storm that hit the east coast but looks like it’s been having problems for a while. If anyone has figured this out please let me know!!!!

0 Likes
Mrata
Enthusiast - Level 3
Spoiler
No they aren’t working on it. 
0 Likes
Mrata
Enthusiast - Level 3

Been going on for months. They don’t care. Good luck. I don’t use it anymore. In fact the only I have from V$ is internet with mix and match so I wouldn’t need that anyway.

0 Likes
NeedHelp413

I've gone around in circles with Verizon support. My son's phone and another device are now blocked from WiFI access. I've tried resetting the router multiple times and reinstalling the app. When I try to manage the access via the web gateway it tells me I need to use the app... It is maddening. Has anyone found a solution? 

0 Likes
Smith4222

I have an iPhone 10s max. Before iOS update 13.6.1 and after the myfios app crashes on start. I have deleted/ restarted even soft reset after deleting the app. Still I get to the legal page, agree, then enable facial recognition, then the app hangs and ultimately crashes, dumping you out. 

0 Likes