Re: My Fios App frozen after update
Hon8000

Try a different mobile device. Works on my iPad but not on my iphone.

0 Likes
Re: My Fios App stopped working
Smith4222

Suddenly the app crashes. Deleted and reinstalled 5 times no luck. Reset router no luck but a lot of problems with devices for a while. Still no app. Chat auto points me to the app to use, which does not work!

0 Likes
SPL1

it's happening to me on iPhone X with the newest update.  Keeps crashing.  anyone still having the issue?

0 Likes
SPL1

i'm still having the same issue, keeps crashing

0 Likes
tgc034

Same problem here. Tried all suggestions. It had been working for me prior to the last update from both Apple and Verizon. 

0 Likes
My Fios App Not Working
MileHighStewNYC

Ever since I began my new Fios internet service on Sept 15, 2020 the My Fios app on my iPhone does not work. I have already tried clearing network settings, resetting my iPhone and uninstalling and reinstalling the My Fios app. Any suggestions? I'd love to be able to view my bill and manage network settings through the app. 

0 Likes
Re: My Fios App Not Working
EL20

I’m a new customer as of 9/19 and I have the same issue. I was able to use for 2 days and now nothing. I’m not going through all these crazy resets this is an app issue with Verizon. I’ve deleted it and reinstalled with no change. So much for their technology. Very frustrating. I am not even able to log in to their site on the web. The login button isn’t highlighted and if you call them forget it. The amount of time on hold is ridiculous. Not a good first impression for sure 

0 Likes
CMNP

Same problem. Resetting did not help

0 Likes
SheaLace

I am having the same issue - app freezes after you put in your credentials -  for three weeks.  The app worked once ever.  I called spoke to two agents, nothing.  It was supposedly reported to a tech team. The tech team send me a message that "my issue was resolved".  But I still cant log in so it is not resolved.  Tonight I waited on hold for 2 hours and 15 minutes, no one has picked up as yet.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried removing app and reinstalling?

You can also try reaching support on twitter @verizonsupport or on FB.