My FIOS App does not work
Rmollo
Enthusiast - Level 2

I’m a new customer and this App does not work, has never worked on my iPhone.   The Verizon reps have no solution.  Ridiculous!

Re: My FIOS App does not work
jonjones1
Legend

In situations like this simply remove the app in question (long press on iOS till the delete option appears) after it is gone reset the Apple phone (I don’t know what version you own so there are different reset options) after the phone resets simply go to the Apple App Store and download the verizon app again. Make sure you know your exact account name and your password. If you don’t the app will not work.

you can see if you can access your account on the main website http://www.Verizon.com and select residential 

0 Likes
Rmollo
Enthusiast - Level 2

iPhone 8.   I’ve tried this numerous times - it does nothing.   Thanks anyway.  

0 Likes
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

My FiOS App has known issues. The best workaround is to use the router's GUI to configure anything and see all the connected devices.

If you would like to access your router's configuration page remotely, you will need to enable remote GUI management in the Advanced Settings -> System Settings -> Remote Administration.

Mrata
Enthusiast - Level 3

might as well forget about it. cut the cord and stream everything.

0 Likes
Rmollo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not able to access router GUI remotely, password on the router doesn’t work and router settings through the website only allow devices to be blocked or unblocked.  Not sure what I’m trying to achieve in accessing devices via the router.  Thanks.   

0 Likes
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Rmollo wrote:

Not able to access router GUI remotely, password on the router doesn’t work and router settings through the website only allow devices to be blocked or unblocked.  Not sure what I’m trying to achieve in accessing devices via the router.  Thanks.   

First of all, have you changed the administration password? If so and you cannot remember it, remember all the router settings and press "Reset" at the back for 10 seconds to factory reset your router. Then, your password is the same as printed on the router's label.

Not being able to access the GUI remotely? Have you enabled the Remote Administration in Advanced Settings -> System Settings -> Remote Administration?

Mrata
Enthusiast - Level 3

Good news!!! Verizon is working on it. Look, from April. See? They know. It takes time.

We apologize for this inconvenience. The Verizon Team aware and is currently working on this issue. 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

0 Likes
Re: My Fios App frozen after update
virtualjared1
Enthusiast - Level 1

same

Re: My Fios App frozen after update
FrustratedInNJ
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same issue spent the last four days working on it after the iOS 14.2 update same is true of my husband’s iPhone tech-support was absolutely unable to help

0 Likes