My FIOS App Not Working
JeffreyJoeCool1

The My FIOS app has not been working for several days.  I deleted the app and reinstalled unsuccessfully.  I called Verizon and they said their app developer was working on a fix.  They updated the app but still no resolution.  Can someone help?

0 Likes
Re: My FIOS App Not Working
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you temporarily use Verizon Account on Verizon website and the router Web Configuration interface as makeshift tools for all the features, including Access Control, Device blocking, Parental Controls, and so on?

Rbg11

I cant log into “My Fios” app either. I keep entering my user ID and password but it never loads or opens. It just goes back to the sign-in screen every time. I too deleted and reinstalled app and still no luck. I shut my phone off and turned it back on too but still nothing. 

0 Likes
AndyDufresne

I am switching from Comcast to Verizon and the fact that they can't fix their app over the course of nine months is giving me serious pause.

Also, is it usually this hard to get someone on the phone? Or are 45 minute wait times the result of COVID? I am about to cancel my installation next week.

0 Likes