My Fios App frozen after update

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: My Fios App frozen after update

Message 61 of 79
(564 Views)

Try a different mobile device. Works on my iPad but not on my iphone.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: My Fios App stopped working

Message 62 of 79
(535 Views)

Suddenly the app crashes. Deleted and reinstalled 5 times no luck. Reset router no luck but a lot of problems with devices for a while. Still no app. Chat auto points me to the app to use, which does not work!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 63 of 79
(454 Views)

it's happening to me on iPhone X with the newest update.  Keeps crashing.  anyone still having the issue?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 64 of 79
(453 Views)

i'm still having the same issue, keeps crashing

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 65 of 79
(360 Views)

Same problem here. Tried all suggestions. It had been working for me prior to the last update from both Apple and Verizon. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

My Fios App Not Working

Message 66 of 79
(217 Views)

Ever since I began my new Fios internet service on Sept 15, 2020 the My Fios app on my iPhone does not work. I have already tried clearing network settings, resetting my iPhone and uninstalling and reinstalling the My Fios app. Any suggestions? I'd love to be able to view my bill and manage network settings through the app. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: My Fios App Not Working

Message 67 of 79
(186 Views)

I’m a new customer as of 9/19 and I have the same issue. I was able to use for 2 days and now nothing. I’m not going through all these crazy resets this is an app issue with Verizon. I’ve deleted it and reinstalled with no change. So much for their technology. Very frustrating. I am not even able to log in to their site on the web. The login button isn’t highlighted and if you call them forget it. The amount of time on hold is ridiculous. Not a good first impression for sure 

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 68 of 79
(173 Views)

Same problem. Resetting did not help

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 69 of 79
(150 Views)

I am having the same issue - app freezes after you put in your credentials -  for three weeks.  The app worked once ever.  I called spoke to two agents, nothing.  It was supposedly reported to a tech team. The tech team send me a message that "my issue was resolved".  But I still cant log in so it is not resolved.  Tonight I waited on hold for 2 hours and 15 minutes, no one has picked up as yet.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 70 of 79
(124 Views)

Have you tried removing app and reinstalling?

You can also try reaching support on twitter @verizonsupport or on FB.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.