My Fios app and Fios Mobile app locking out due to multiple failed login attempts
dianamichele47

In the last few days the My Fios app on my iPhone 7 has not been letting me login, telling me I'm locked out due to multiple failed log in attempts (which I have not done) and requiring me to reset my password.  I reset my password the first time but it's now giving me the locked out message and requiring a password reset every time I try to access the app.  Is this happening to anyone else?  It subsequently affects my Fios Mobile app.  I've tried deleting the apps and reinstalling them but the problem keeps happening.  Any other suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: My Fios app and Fios Mobile app locking out due to multiple failed login attempts
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you log into your account online?

0 Likes
Re: My Fios app and Fios Mobile app locking out due to multiple failed login attempts
tdeprenda
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, same thing with my FiOS app. Rejects my password. Have to go in, get temporary password, and then reset my password. Also having issues with Mint.com for my bills, it is rejecting my Verizon password and if I try too many times I get locked out. Once I reset, I can log in to my Verizon account on the website and the app. Started within the last week.

0 Likes