Switch Account

My Rewards+ Visa Card Question

My Rewards+ Visa Card Question

Highlighted
Copper Contributor eric212
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(4,936 Views)

Hello, I recently used some of my rewards points and ordered a prepaid visa card for $25.00 I went to the website and activated the card and it should be all set to use.

I still have over 1000 points on my account and want to use points to add another $10 to the card, since it says in multiple places that it it "reloadable". When I go to redeem my points again it appears as though I am ordering a whole new card. If I already have a card will the new amount automatically be added to the balance on my existing card? Or do I have to get a whole new card for the $10? It took quite a while for me to receive the first card after I ordered it, so I would prefer to just have more money loaded to the same card, rather then wait for a 2nd card to come.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Thanks!

Eric

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Employee Employee
Employee
Message 2 of 5
(4,875 Views)

Hi there, Eric!

That's a great question.  Yes, the card will reload with the points that you currently have once you redeem them.  You will not get another card.

~Eva

Highlighted
Contributor BonitaP
Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(3,816 Views)

I can't even figure out how to post a question without it being a reply.

Anyway,  I also would like to reload my Visa.  When I add it to the cart I

get a message that says "for as little as 1000 points" but my only option

I can choose if $10 for 1100 points. ?

Highlighted
Contributor Clara
Contributor
Message 4 of 5
(2,855 Views)

There is no where on any forums where you can ask a question or start a new topic!!!

Anyway.... I have 2600 reward points. I was going to get the Verizon Visa Debit card. Since you have to have 1100 points to get a $10 card, I thought I could get two (2) cards. Is that possible? When I tried, I got a "warning" about only being able to get one (1) card. Do I get only one, then add the remaining points when I use the first one?

Maybe it's me, but it's very confusing.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 5 of 5
(2,848 Views)

This is mainly a peer to peer support foum.

To start a new thread in this forum , go here:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/General-Residential-Products-and/bd-p/General_Discussions

At the top of the message list is a button that says Enter New Message.

Click that and enter away.

As to your other question, I can't say for sure.

But I would assume you could use points to add to a card once you have it.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.