My issue was resolved
joker211
Contributor - Level 1

My issue was resolved to my satisfaction and to Fios satisfaction. I spoke to a very nice escalation Rep that called me back today after the Mods escalated the issue

I just wanted to thank Heather VZ, Kalin and ElizabethS.  They were very kind and very helpful.  I know many here including myself are quick to complain when there is an issue or problem.  I just wanted to take the time and say Thank You

Didn't mean to clog this board with this Post. 

Re: My issue was resolved
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@joker211 wrote:

My issue was resolved to my satisfaction and to Fios satisfaction ... I just wanted to thank Heather VZ, Kalin and ElizabethS.  They were very kind and very helpful.  I know many here including myself are quick to complain when there is an issue or problem.  I just wanted to take the time and say Thank You

Didn't mean to clog this board with this Post. 

I am sure that the moderators and employees appreciate the pat-on-the-back every once in a while.  They deserve it for sure.  Like you I find that many folks seem to write only about problems, and not often enough about solutions.  Good on ya!

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

I am sure they would love for the boards to be clogged with thanks like yours. Yes many complaints, but very few thanks. People love to complain, but rarely say thank you. So thank you for your post to them. I am also sure it is appreciated.

Best regards for your kind works.

prisaz

0 Likes
joker211
Contributor - Level 1

Hey thanks.   The truth is I tried to resolve this before I came to this board.   I do not know if it was social media that did or I just got lucky with the help provided from the Admins here.

Either way I am greatfull 

0 Likes