My many phone calls to customer service.......bait & switch tactics?
unhappy12341

Since no one has called me back about my situation I have contacted my states Attorney General office...

AARP, FCC and various organizations to make them aware or should I say beware.

You have caused me and are still causing me great grief....Shame on you...... Not even an acknowledgment of the fax

I sent  to the NYC executive office.

Why???

0 Likes
Re: My many phone calls to customer service.......bait & switch tactics?
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Perhaps if you explained your issue, someone could offer advice.

Please remember this is a peer to peer support forum, and you are not speaking directly to Verizon by posting here.

0 Likes
unhappy12341

Let see,  I ordered VIOS at 79.99 deal in april, after the hurricane i call to have my FIOS repaired.  I had no service and I have

a landline (for over 24 years).  I was told that this repair would not change my service.   I received a new account number

bill for 109 plus. I called and spoke with Mike {edited for privacy}, Angela, Jessica plus others who never called back.  I was told sorry,

we are not longer offering the promo and can't get you back to your original price of 79.99, but we will give you a big 10.00 off.

Meanwhile, I'm still being over charged. 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Thank you, unhappy1234.

An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
unhappy12341

I've heard that before....after I explain the situation.....no one calls me back.  Still waiting for a Manager at the escalation dept to call. 

Anybody want to bet on this?  

0 Likes