My move a service to a new address become toxic from nightmare.
dwc98

I'm moving 7 blocks away from my old house, trying to schedule a move on the phone and the rep. told me the earliest date they can move my service is middle of July (Although I found the earliest date this morning is the end of may and I changed it)  because of workers are on strike.

so,  it's about a month of waiting, the rep offered me 1 jetpack with unlimited data, arriving in 2 business days.

I have  a triple play bundle which includes 150/150 internet with tv and phone.

They told me I won't have access to tv and phone service and the jetpack will offer up to 15MBps up and down.

The new house is around 2,000 sqft and I have 8 desktops with 4 smartphones, with easy calculations, 1 jetpack for internet is not enough with such area to cover and all the devices it needs to connect with internet.

so I called verizon again to ask for 2 extra jetpacks, with over and hour of phone call yesterday night, the sales dept turned me tech support, tech support turned me to customer service and the customer service turned me to wireless dept and wireless dept said they got no clue and somehow dropped my line and I was back to customer service again, and the rep. answered my call was like a recorder, so I asked if I can talk to his supervisor and he told me that the supervisor will be telling me the same thing that he does and blah blah blah, 12:00 A.M. in the morning I finally lost all my patience and I hung up my phone.

This morning I chat with a rep. online about an hour, and he told me the same thing, if I have any questions with jetpack offer and if I can get extra jetpacks will be wireless dept.'s job, since wireless dept. have no idea why Fios sent me to wireless, it became a dead end, and no one can confirm that the rep from yesterday morning did order a jetpack with unlimited data for me.

This is  outrageous, no tv service no phone service and just a jetpack they are expecting to charge $120 a month before tax.

So I'm here to find someone who can actually solve my problem or send me 2 extra jetpacks, not kicking around like a ball by different depts.

0 Likes
Re: My move a service to a new address become toxic from nightmare.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dwc98,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes