MyAccount: The worst web site in the world
tonto3
Enthusiast - Level 1

The verizon account websites are by far:

1- The slowest

2- The worst designed

3- The links do not match the click names

All in all, Verizon websites are designed to turn people away-- purely a marketing scheme!!

Re: MyAccount: The worst web site in the world
compratudo3000
Enthusiast - Level 1

I totally agree. How can a billion dollar company create something so confusing !!!! So irritating.

malzcomp
Enthusiast - Level 1

I totally agree!! All this time, I thought it was just me or my computer.   The way it's so poorly designed, it makes you NOT want to pay your bill.  Seriously, it took me over 40 minutes between waiting and trying to figure out the login info just to initiate a payment.

Suggestions:

1) Get rid of the crap and clutter! Why would I (or anyone, for that matter) be interested in shopping while trying to PAY A BILL??

2) Increase the speed - DRAMATICALLY.  There is absolutely no excuse for how slow this website is.

3) STOP making me have to remember my password and login ID every frikkin time!  All other websites allow your information to be stored on your computer for ease of access. 

If at minimum the above changes aren't implemented IMMEDIATELY, I will seek service elsewhere.

malzcomp
Enthusiast - Level 1

Oh, and my onsite email inbox is full of SPAM. Seriously, Verizon???

0 Likes
veefern
Enthusiast - Level 1

I thought I was crazy. I consider myself an above-average computer user, but I was totally confused on the MyAccount page. There are too many ways to do the same thing, and no sensible flow to the layout. It's asthetically unpleasing, not linked properly, and non-intuitive. I could not believe that a multi-billion dollar company has such a crappy web page!! Pay a real web designer and don't offer 14 ways to do the same thing.

0 Likes