NOT WORKING - VZ On-line Bill Pay and Statement viewing
Linda7772
I have tried ever since I signed up for one time bill pay - 1st of June 2013 to access my data and tried to paid on line. EVERY time it said access not available. I thought I made a payment on 8/5/2013 for July 1, 2013 due date and then I was told last night over the phone that the payment never came out of my bank acct. For the last 6 weeks I have tried to get in access all and always the same note: Access not available at this time. I tried to pay the Aug 1, 2013 DUE date for the last 3 weeks. Same answer. I called last night and was given two tel numbers to call for bill pay and getting my account up to date AND a number for e-center about my on-line account and the VZ issues. Did not call them yet since past 6pm. I did try again to get on line after making payment over the phone and VZ allowed me to see my statements and view all. WHY did VZ finally let me do this after all of my attempts for the last 6 weeks? This on going issue needs to get fixed. I even did over FIREFOX and it still did not work until today after 6pm. This needs to be reported to VZ TECHNICIANS PLEASE. See what they can do.
0 Likes