Need Wires Transferred from Utility Pole
AKirsch
Enthusiast - Level 1

Good Morning,

Con Edison is planning in the next two weeks to place a new utility pole and transfer their lines.  Will they be transferring all the lines?  I see there are verizon wires on this Con Edison Pole.  Who do I need to speak with regarding making sure these wires are also moved so the pole can then be removed.  I need the pole removed in order for my family to move into their home.  What department handles these matters?  Does Con Edison inform Verizon?  How do I stay on top of this, without having the public utilities commission becoming involved.  

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Thank you Verizon
AKirsch
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to extend my sincere thanks to Verizon for successfully transferring their wires to a new pole in front of my home and removing the old pole in such a quick and timely fashion.  This means the world to my family as we can now move forward with moving into our home.  I really appreciate it! Thank you and Happy Holidays!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Need Wires Transferred from Utility Pole
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi AKirsch,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Thank you Verizon
AKirsch
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to extend my sincere thanks to Verizon for successfully transferring their wires to a new pole in front of my home and removing the old pole in such a quick and timely fashion.  This means the world to my family as we can now move forward with moving into our home.  I really appreciate it! Thank you and Happy Holidays!!

0 Likes