Need a call or email from corporate, not getting proper help
fedup68

I have been having ongoing issues since day one with such things as lies about what speeds were available here, supposed tech support that I had to explain what an electrical outlet was too, etc. Had a tech out here today to work on my constant disconnecting dsl problem and called back in just now to say it is still happening. Outsourced tech support will not put in a request to get the tech back. I requested the ticket not be closed and they closed it. I deserve some answers. I want some one here and want it fixed, period.

0 Likes
Re: Need a call or email from corporate, not getting proper help
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi fedup68,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes