Need billing number for a real person that can fix problems
catlady4114
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got Fios a few months ago.  A new account was set up for Fios but I'm still being billed for DSL.  I've been trying to get the problem fixed for months.   The first month they credited back the Fios charge.  The second month they said they would send someone out to make changes to transfer my copper line number to Fios but the person never came.  I've called several times after that to get the problem fixed.  This month they turned off Fios so I paid to have it turned back on in addition to paying my phone and DSL bill.  I've been on the phone several times for hours with people that can't do anything to help so they transfer me to others or tell me to call back the next day because their shift is over or the person that can really help me has different hours.  If anyone has the phone number to someone that actually fixed a convoluted problem, please message me.  I'll go postal if I have to explain my problem to another series of people that can't do a thing to help me.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Need billing number for a real person that can fix problems
catlady4114
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks.  I got a live person that is consolidating my bill.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
catlady4114
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks.  I got a live person that is consolidating my bill.

0 Likes
bukopop

I have similar problem.  I have disconnected my local phone service but I still keep getting billed and my new FIOS account does not appear online. It keeps on redirecting to my old local phone service online account! I can't pay the bills because the online account information does not reflect accurate information.  I've been calling verizon but both Finance and Billing department cannot find my FIOS account and cannot help me!!!!  They said their system information goes on a loop too!

I NEED A USEFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE that will consolidate my accounts!!!!I dont deserve this wasted time and stress I get from calling!  What number should I call?

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes
holeinone1

It seems I am not the only one with a billing problem!! I have stoped my service and returned their equipment.  I have the return stubs. One of the set top boxes was billed to me and I paid for it. But Verizion will not issue me a credit or look up the billing. I was told when I returned the box they would issue me a credit, not true. I have made many calls to resolve this but all they can do is talk down to me and care less about resolving the billing error.

All I want is to put this in the past and have it resolved, where can i call to have some one care???

WITH WHAT MY BALANCE IS, IF THEY ISSUE ME A CREDIT FOR THE BOX THEY OWE ME A CHECK, hELP ANYONE

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Hi holeinone,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

holeinone,

We've had to close your private support case due to non-response. If you still require assistance, please create another public posting in this thread and our team will reach back out to you.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes