Switch Account

Need the number of the CEO. I think over 8 hrs on the phone & refuse to spend anymore time

Need the number of the CEO. I think over 8 hrs on the phone & refuse to spend anymore time

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

&I have been on hold 2 hrs today. Pls give me his name & number

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III
Message 2 of 3
(4,791 Views)

That's nothing, when I signed up in the first 3 weeks or so I was on the phone 30 plus hours, and more in the following weeks for billing issues.. Phone support is really really really bad, that's why I started to come on here. As far as the CEO goes, you will never be able to reach him directly on the phone. But I think his email address is floating around on the forums here. 

Maybe if you tell us what your issues are we can help you or I can get it off to a verizon tech thats on the forums here who can get you fixed up.  In fact I just sent a message to him.

Message Edited by TimSykes on 03-09-2009 04:36 PM
Highlighted
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV
Message 3 of 3
(4,769 Views)

I understand you've been on the phone for 8 hours but what's the problem????

I see on the Technical side of things you were transferred to billing...What happened from there?

Message Edited by Techman28 on 03-09-2009 06:39 PM
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.