Need to Reach Verizon Executive Support
lauriez1

I signed up for Verizon online. The promo was very clear that it included a $300 pre-paid gift card. I had issues with Verizon from the get go, the bill being higher than originally promised, noting that for $20 a month it was absolutely not worth losing the last vms I had from my dad before he passed away AND that when I did sign up the savings were closer to $60 not $15. The customer service person could care less (which seems to the norm at Verizon) so I asked when I get that $300 pre-paid gift card. He looked at my account and said it's in the records but it took 3 billing cycles. I looked back at the promo and saw that to be true. Rather than call Time Warner and return within the 30 days allowed, I decided to give Verizon a chance and justified the minimal savings with the benefits of that gift card..

Today I called asking when I would receive the gift card. The guy said, what gift card? I asked for customer service..40minutes later, no one...I had errands so I gave up (I tweeted first and came back to see I got a reply via twitter) and soon a link to have a secure convo...so I tried that and same thing..there was no record..SORRY..So I called back and even shared that I googled and this promo was clearly offered in Sept when I signed up, just like I said, the woman didn't care, she simply said that I needed to speak with Fios and transferred me, but the office was closed..so dead end.

I was just going to wait, but then a friend told me this same scenario happened to him and it took calling and calling. Well I spent hours today calling. I just can't seem to grasp how customer service people mentioned it to me early on and now that I should be receiving it, post 3 months with Verizon, it's not on my account. It's bad enough I lost all my dad's vms and the savings is minimal, I made that choice, even if I know the price I agreed to was originally better than what I am actually charged. And I have had a bad Verizon experience in the past, where I started signing up but when the guy came to install he came with the wrong equipment, so I nixed it, stayed with TWC and then kept getting charged for a service I didn't have. Verizon finally stopped charging me after one call where I learned the sales guy was fired for filing fake accounts..DUH!

So why did I switch? Because my friends and family in NYC rave about Fios..the issues seem here in CA.  I want the card I was promised. Not only when I signed up. It was a banner and part of the small print, but your Customer Service people referenced it when I was considering leaving early on...they saw it then..why can't they find it now?????

0 Likes
Re: Need to Reach Verizon Executive Support
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Need to Reach Verizon Executive Support
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

lauriez, after reviewing your original order and packages available we were able to determine that you selected a discount that totaled in $600 dollars in savings instead of the $300 gift card. As such we are now closing your Private Support Case. If you have any additional questions or concerns about your service please make a new post and we will be happy to investigate with you.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes