Need to move utility box
trillaggee

I am not sure of the correct name, but I just bought a property and there is a GTE "utility box?" (looks like a 3 foot green pole) that is in the direct line of my newly planned driveway. In addition, a utility truck ran it over about 6 months ago and has never been repaired.

I don't know who owns it. I assume it is Verizon since GTE has been defunct in my area for an extremely long time.

I am not a Verizon customer so I can't "report" it. How can I get this pole moved about 4 ft?

Appreciate any assistance.

0 Likes
Re: Need to move utility box
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello trillaggee, As stated this issue has been resolved in your private support case. Please let us know if you need anything else.

-Mitchell

0 Likes
abrugos

We have the same situation. There is a Verizon box that is located in an access easement that is currently unimproved but plan to install a driveway. I need to know what is required to have this moved and if there is a cost for the resident, how much to expect.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello abrugos,

This community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. You will probably need to talk to a Verizon representative to direct you to the proper department for questions about easements.

0 Likes