Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Netbook Coupon

graciegirl
Contributor
Contributor

Netbook Coupon

Message 1 of 4
(6,827 Views)

I "upgraded" the Triple bundle installed on 8/10 while the offer was for a free Compaq netbook by coupon.  I have not received the coupon and called customer service to be told that the offer was not available to existing internet customers.  Nowhere in any of the paperwork does it state this exclusion.  Has anyone else had this issue?  Any help is appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Bob_Robertson
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III

Re: Netbook Coupon

Message 2 of 4
(6,826 Views)

I do not recall seeing ANY company offer a promotion such as that for existing customers....

most of them will have an asterix or disclaimer, stating that it is not avaialble for existing customers.. only for new accounts

I am sure if I dug a bit, I may be able to find it, for that specific promotion

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob Robertson - Lighter Klepto - I steal lighters, not bandwith
Bob_Robertson
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III

Message 3 of 4
(6,825 Views)

http://www.sysdigg.com/free-hp-compaq-mini-netbook-with-verizon-fios

For new customers who sign up for FiOS Internet between now and 9/19/2009 with a connection speed of 25-Mbits/15-Mbits or higher, FiOS TV Extreme HD service, and FiOS Essentials voice service, Verizon will offer them choice of a FREE HP Compaq Mini Netbook or a free Flip Ultra camcorder.

http://www.liliputing.com/2009/06/verizon-offers-a-free-netbook-to-new-fios-customers.html

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2349114,00.asp

Verizon on Monday unveiled faster pricing tiers for its FiOS Internet service and announced a promotion that will provide new residential customers with the choice of a free netbook or Flip camcorder.

Good ole, google

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob Robertson - Lighter Klepto - I steal lighters, not bandwith
graciegirl
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(6,793 Views)

Thanks, but it wasn't the FIOS bundle.   

I have the paperwork that says NOTHING about existing vs. new.  I was wondering if anyone else had experienced the same issue.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title