Never Received $200 Visa Gift Card
WaitingInMD

After years in receiving promotional inserts in my mailed bill, I finally switched to Verizon Fios Phone and Internet in March of this year. At the time, the promotion was for a $200 Visa gift card.

I called the sales department and the salesman was quick to get my payment information (to ensure that Verizon got its money), but never entered any information about the promotion on my account. 

I called customer Service today and later live chatted with them. Neither representative knew anything about the promotion advertised to me. 

Why should I have to fight to receive something Verizon advertised? It just seems like good customer service for the sales department to automatically give you what it advertised. If customers don't want the promotion, then the customer should opt-out.

Why does it seems like we need to opt-in? If we get a sales flyers from the furniture store saying "free matching ottoman with the purchase of this chair", they just give it to us when we buy the chair. We don't beg for it.

I want what was promised to me.

0 Likes
Re: Never Received $200 Visa Gift Card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi WaitingInMD,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes