Never have I dealt with such poor customer service.
mbanderson

Moved here from Switzerland and after using Spectrum, the new building said go with Verizon. Bad mistake - because 1 year ago, they gave me the same deal as Spectrum but in order to do this they said it would be a 2 year contract and if I move I could get of the contract. CS did not say well only if you move to a place where Verizon is not avail. Not only did she say this but she sold me of the Gigabit plan which only works if your laptop is plugged into the modem. You DONOT get better wifi etc.......

I am moving and then they wanted me to switch to MIX and MATCH no contract payment would increase by 50 plus dollars on my 130 dollar bill. then you get no contract. No why wouldn't they just cancel my service and say thank you for your business? Not a company I would ever recommend to any of my friends that are moving internationally. Very poor customer service attitudes all they care about is making money on people when cancelling. 

0 Likes
Re: Never have I dealt with such poor customer service.
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You shouldn't have to change to the Mix and Match plan just because you are moving. I recently moved as well and moved my same plan. You might have just got the wrong rep. 

As far as the gigabit connection, nobody is getting a gig over wifi. Maybe if you have a wifi 6 router and device in a perfect situation. A gigabit connection is way overkill anyway. You only need 25 mbps to stream 4K. I have 100/100 with four of us. Never an issue with the internet. 

0 Likes