Never received $200 gift card
OMG27

I have still not received my $200 gift card.  My service started a year ago, I was promised the card last October.  It showed in my account as processing.  I called back then and was promised it was about to be sent to me.  It never arrived.

What can I do?  It doesn't even show in my account anymore.

0 Likes
Re: Never received $200 gift card
Ripperonis

Yeah same, I was suppose to get receive mines in March, but still nothing. . .

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi OMG27,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Ripperonis,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes