New Customer but not VERY HAPPY
Anamaze

We signed up for the triple play service with a door to door salesman. We discussed all angles we could think of before deciding to make the switch from current provider. There were alot of things we were told we would recieve like a discount for law enforcement we were told repeatedly through the meeting with your rep the importance of waiting for our first bill and take it to a local store show identification to recieve discount told to got to greenbrier store in chesapeake VA. As we were waithing for first bill i recieve call automated that my bill was past due imagine my surprise imediately went to website printed bill and off to store next day. After waiting in the store for an hour was told I had 40 minutes to get accross town to other location that took payments for fios and they could help. Well made it there after another brief wait was told they couldnt help me either they had refer me to website and a toll free so came home by then after hrs called toll free number 1st gentleman repeatedly could not hear us or we couldnt understand him he had a very heavy accent however, our sales also said remote for on demand would be same as one we had speak to search this gentleman at # said he could order one for us then connection was lost so had to call number back this time a lady answered said to get discount when had to go to website and the remote was not compatible for our service. Told her was having difficulty with how to imput info for discount was also asking about discount on our phone service to since we both do have verizon wireless as well explain to her our frustration about all of the events leading up to that moment. She then  said let me see if my supervisor is still here to help sat on hold for considerable amount of time only to have what sounded like same lady come back on claiming to be supervisor she said she would have to give us a return call at 4:00 pm the next day once she had a chance to research and review our account. I am STILL WAITING. I gave the benifit of doubt they were working on it however by the 3 day decided to make call to our salesman who left his card I must say he was ever so concerned and polite about all of it said he would get with his supervisor and call us at about 10:00 am the following day. However I AM STILL WAITING for that call as well. I am begining to sense a pattern here but I am giving this one more shot for SOMEONE in verizon has to care about the quaility of customer service being offered to a new customer with this company. To avoid cancellation which was scheduled for 03/22/18 i paid the account without applied discounts I was told i would recieve. I would love to respect this company enough to invite my friends to join up for the service but I currently have deep reservations as to the way my account has been handled and hope that someone representing verizon will soon contact me with some assistance to the current situations I am expriencing as a new customer.

0 Likes
Re: New Customer but not VERY HAPPY
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.
0 Likes