New Customer (less than 30 days) Disatisfied with Fee!!
gensas
Enthusiast - Level 1

HI,

I need assistnace I called and talk to a supervisor and techinal department. I have a fee on my account for a tech coming to my home to correct a internet set up I was disatifised with. When I initally called I was transfer 3 tmes and on hold for over 30minutes waiting for a new dept (billing, techinal support, retention and finally to a person name johnthan in another tech dept. ) to transfer me again. Each rep I talked to stated they will have to charge me to have a Tech to come out. I TOLD THEM I WILL NOT PAY DUE TO AM DISATISFIED WITH THE INITIAL INSTALLATION. Then I finally reached  Johnthan in a techinal Dept. I explained my situation to him and how I disatisfied with the Tech and his customer service . And I even TOLD HIM I SHOULD NO BE CHARGE FOR A TECH TO COME OUT. He advised he will set up a new ticket and did not DISCLOSE ANY CHARGES NOR DID HE ADVISED ME. He just said a TECH WILL COME OUT TO RE-SET UP THE SERVICES. 

I called today an spoke to a rep in the "tech dept" whom I stated I should not be charged as I was disatisfied with the initally set up. He said he will review the acct and talk to the sales dept (why the does he need to talk to the sales dept I don't know) he came back disregarded everything I said. And told me that they advised me that there would be a fee; I advised him that the person whom put in the ticket did not advise me of the fee and I stated to the rep I shouldn't be charge. So my guessing is the rep HIDDEN the fact he was going to charge a FEE. i thought he was being kind hearted and understanding my situation and placed the ticket as a courtsey. Then I advised the tech I spoke to today I was gonna cancel my acct due I haven't even been with Verizon for 30days; he does nothing and says "ok". So, I guess Verizon doesn't value me as a customer at all!!

I can't even catch a break not even a partial credit. 

Verizon, IF don't get the help or the service I believe I should recieve you will lose a new customer

Shana

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New Customer (less than 30 days) Disatisfied with Fee!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi gensas,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Sabordemoca
Enthusiast - Level 1

Welcome to the club! I've had similar issues with lousy customer service reps, transfers,etc,etc,etc.

I've come to the conclusion that verizon will kiss your **bleep** when it comes to sales but when it comes to customer service,

on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the worst, they are a 12.

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi gensas,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hey gensas,

Thanks for allowing us to make this right for you. We are glad we were able to take care of this for you. Feel free to make a new post anytime if you need help.

- Jose

0 Likes