New Service Troubles below not resolved in private session
jhlockhart

My earlier post was marked as resolved in private session, but in reality I feel I was blown off. The service case was closed without the option to provide additional information regarding my situation.

I was told that even though I have a fiber trunk cable on my property does not quarentee service. I can understand that, but the response continues to say that I can not get service because I would need to have a junction box off that line and we're sorry that we can not provide service. Case closed.

I found no means to reopen the case to respond. If so, then I would have responded to say that yes there is a junction box providing fiber to the next residence.

So back to my original question: if I have a fiber line and a junction box providing service to the property next to me on my property, then should I not be able to have access too?

0 Likes
Re: New Service Troubles below not resolved in private session
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

You can still post to your private support case.  when you post to it, it will reopen.  

0 Likes
jhlockhart

I did respond, but it still shows in the closed tickets. Expected it to move back to open.

0 Likes
jhlockhart

Based on what I am seeing, which is nothing. Responding to a closed case does not reopen it. The lack of response clearly indicates no initiative to understand, resolve my issue or give me a reasonable answer to why I can not get service.

I'm looking for service....obviously Verizon has no interest in gaining me as a customer. The support systems in place are combersome, ineffective and just **bleep** people off.

Without the ability to get some type of service, which clearly is present, I have no choice but to go to a sat phone which means I no longer need my verizon wireless phone. So not only did Verizon not gain additional paid services, they lost a customer.

0 Likes
jhlockhart

I have spoken with Verizon and they individual has confirmed that the service to the adjacent property has phone and TV serivces. This is coming from the junction on my property.

My question to anyone is how do I get my address listed, so Verizon can determine service?

Sorry to keep adding to this thread, but it makes no sense that I have service coming from my property but yet I can not get service...

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

the sales force should put in a request to engineering or something, and try to get your address qualified.  Have they done that?

0 Likes
jhlockhart

They have made no offer to do that.  I have spoken with the county official responsible for the Addressing and Geographical Information system and he indicated Verizon and the power company are both very bad about not addressing new addresses despite them using the same GIS system. He has offered his name and phone to be distributed to whomever to verify the address location  and existance. Additionally, I have a number for a Verizon technician who supports the NPS and should knopw my area, so I will try to get a man on the ground to help intervene with my issue. we'll see.

0 Likes