No cable tv or internet in 3 weeks
Lrey1022

I recently moved from one apt to another in the same building:l.  This caused a huge issue with Verizon first they put in the wrong apartment and could not install the able.  So I called in and had that changed.  Then I call back and they missed the date 2 weeks later.  Now I just called again and was supposed to receive a call back about cable being installed Saturday or this week coming up.  I have no call.  Don’t know what to do about this but it is extremely frustrating to not have service for 3 weeks.  No internet no cable tv.  I feel I should just move on from Verizon and get something else.  After 3 weeks of trying you have to give up at some point.....  can I please speak to a manager or someone that can actually resolve my isssues and not someone on the call desk.   

0 Likes
Re: No cable tv or internet in 3 weeks
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Lrey1022,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes