Re: How to submit proof of residency
jonjones1
Legend

call 1-800-VERIZON and have them give you a fax number. You could also go to a verizon fios corporate store location and have them access your account and then update your account as received. 

try the above. Its crazy how this company operates with broken links and blank URL's etc. 

Maru1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you so much! How do I know which stores are Corporate? When I looked online it said there are only 150 some corporate offices in the states. I feel like it must mean something else...

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@Maru wrote:

Thank you so much! How do I know which stores are Corporate? When I looked online it said there are only 150 some corporate offices in the states. I feel like it must mean something else...

Call the verizon store near you. Ask them where there is a corporate store and not a reseller location. A google search can yield the same locations. Search on Verizon corporate store location near me put in your zip code. Or just google verizon fios corporate stores near me with no zip code. There should be at least one in your location. There is only one where I live. About 2 miles away.

0 Likes