No service for 7 days
homebodygrs

I have been without TV/Internet/telephone since December 3, in the morning.  I have been given the run around about what's happening.  It involves a major state construction bridge replacement breaking my cable so the outage isn't a technical glitch.  I told verizon this the first time this happened (in October) and when it happened most recently on December 3.  Both times a tech came out (12/5 and 12/7) they hadn't been told of this.  They both told me that an engineer had to come out.  There is presently service in this same building which has been unaffected (which is why I can write this email); my question to Verizon was why not connect me to where that connection is.  I understand that there are complexities with this stuff that I don't understand but the lack of communcation with me is unacceptable.  I've contaced their Executive dept and emailed the V.P. of consumer affairs....I'm told I will be taken care of.  But unless I contact them, I do no hear from them.  All I want to know is whether they can provide me my service during this construction.  If they can't I'll cancel my setup.  There are other options in my area.  It's very frustrating.  to make this even more ludicrous....their initial response to me regarding the day and time the tech would arrive, was sent to my email --my service was OUT....how did they expect me to receive the email?????

0 Likes
Re: No service for 7 days
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes