No service for a month
kenswift

I have been without service for a month now.  I moved to a new address.  It is a new building so the Verizon setup was never done before.  The building owner wants the Verizon line to come from the back of the building, so the tech told us an Verizon Engineer would have to come out for that.  It's been a month now and an Engineer still hasnt came.  We have spoken to many supervisors, numerous Escalation Reps, and they are never able to reach the Engineering Dept.  I spend about 30minutes to an hour every day for the last 3 weeks and I always end up getting "We will have someone call you back".  Many times I get "I will personally call you back".  Of course nobody calls back and I end up calling back customer service and re-explaining the same issue all over again every day, for the past 3 weeks...  I dont understand how Verizon doesnt put this as a priorty since all the tenants in the building want Verizon but cant get it until they send out the Engineer.   Today I spent an hour and 35 minutes because I refused to have them call me back, but the same thing happened.  They were unable to reach anyone from the Engineering department and couldnt keep waiting, so I got a "I'll call you back, I promise".  30 days and Verizon cant reach anyone from their own engineering department to get us up and running.  What now?

0 Likes