Switch Account

North Shore Outage

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

North Shore Outage

Message 1 of 3
(338 Views)

Any news from Verizon yet on the outage affecting the Andover/Lawrence area?  I have NO verizon functions at home.  No phone, no internet, no TV.   I read on the Wilmington paper website all phone service should have been restored already - not so in North Andover.   I still have no phone service, not even a dial tone.  Can someone from Verizon please comment on when these services will be restored?   And then how they are going to credit my bill for the now 2+ days of service not rendered?   Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: North Shore Outage

Message 2 of 3
(328 Views)

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.
It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via email or live chat at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: North Shore Outage

Message 3 of 3
(323 Views)

I live in North Andover and have been out. Verizon told me there were NO outages as of 9pm last night. I'll know more when I get home shortly. 

Amazing that they say there's no outage when my home in NA is out as well as my office phone lines in NA.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.