Not Receiving Friend Referral Prepaid Card
Questions281

Hello,

I did the friend referral program 4 months ago. I have read over the terms many times. I have tried to get in contact with Verizon, and every time I do I get a different answer. I received the email to register for the card, I did that over a month ago. I called Verizon to check on it (not sure if it got lost in the mail) I was assured it was shipped and on the way. Almost two weeks later, I called again and was told it wasn’t even shipped yet and they couldn’t tell me what was going on. What is the deal with this? The website says 2-3 weeks and it’s been way past that. There is a lot of conflicting information from Verizon Customer Support. Anyone else with this problem?

0 Likes
Re: Not Receiving Friend Referral Prepaid Card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Questions28,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes